What is XAMPP?
XAMPP is the most popular PHP development environment and it is a completely free, easy to install Apache distribution containing MariaDB, PHP, and Perl. It is also open source package has been set up to be incredibly easy to install and suitable to use by beginner. In this tutorial I will show you how to install XAMPP server.
- Download XAMPP server : https://www.apachefriends.org/
- Select OS (Operating System) you using. Select XAMPP for Windows (In this tutorial I will show you how to install in Windows machine only.)
1) After finished download XAMPP, locate Download folder :
Version may different.
2) Click Next button to begin setup.
Double click to start install.
Click Yes if UAC (User administrator Control) pop-up.
3) Keep default setting.
4) You can keep the default location installation directory or change it.
5) If Windows Security Alert pop-up click Allow access button. To avoid Firewall block XAMPP server from operation.
Installation done! XAMPP Control Panel will show like this.
Click Start button action for Apache and MySQL Module.
Now open your browser. Enter URL
Your browser will show like this.
If you have any problem during installation just post your comment. I will try help you.